Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Uhhh...Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah - A Change of Pace



WTF is this -ish!

Of course this blog is dedicated to tresses, but the offense I am about to outline is so egregious that I had to make a slight departure today and post about this experience.

Today, I decided to swing by Micky D's to grab a quick bite to eat for lunch. As I pulled up to the drive-thru menu I spied a new fare option - The 1/3 Pound ANGUS BURGER. Normally, new menu items don't faze me, but I was starving yall, so I caved in and selected #14 - no mayo, no onions.

I live in Texas, home of the deep fried Oreo, Snicker and Twinkie, so you'd think that I'd be immune to greasy foolery, right? Wrong! Never in my life have I eaten something so greasy. I swore, I thought I was eating a stick of butter on a bun, with a side of fries. It's so greasy, that when I bite into it I can hear the tale-tell greasy squish. EWWW!

I had to cut this sucka in 1/2, and only ate 1/2 of it...I'm afraid to eat the other half. It's tasty but LAWD, I need to keep a portable defibrillator by my side when eating this. They should require people to supply a doctor's note, verfying a clean bill of health, before serving this Crisco Combo to anyone.

If you're watching your waist line, The 1/3 Pound Angus Burger is not your friend.