Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To My Readers...



Did you miss me?!

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you without a dope blog to step to, step to, step to... Seriously, writing two 10 page papers for one class absorbed all of my time for the last couple of months, but I'm back :)

In December 2008, I decided to start this blog, because I needed a forum to express my thougths related to my love for natural hair, styles and products. Since that time, I've found so many naturals and curlies who share my PJ-ism, love for makeup, fashion, nail polish, decorating and food. Who knew that blogging would open my eyes to a world of very funny, creative and talented people?

Thank you to all of the ladies and gents that tune-in to my blog to follow my hair chronicles. It's great motivation for me to continue this endeavor and I want to wish all of my fellow followers/bloggers much success in your hair/makeup/life journeys.

So stay tuned because I will be bringing you more hair pics, tips, recipes and.... stuff!

As Ateyaa would say "MU-WAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment