Monday, February 2, 2009

Healthy Haul


After noticing my lotion and body wash supply dwindling today, I decided to venture out and pick up a few beauty necessities at Central Market. I really don't enjoy shopping in these organic, pretentious, and overpriced stores but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Those places annoy the hell out of me, because IMO 95% of the shoppers and staff have a stick up their yoo-hoo. The quicker I can get in and out of those places ***cough*** Whole Foods too ***cough*** the better.

Today's haul:
*Nature's Gate Hemp Moisturizing Lotion - never tried it but it has to smell and work better than the Kiss My Face Lavender lotion I currently use
*Nature's Gate Jojoba Moisturizing Conditioner - I use this for co-washes and detangling. My hair loves it and it smells great too. Plus it's under $5 for 16oz!
*Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Castile Soap - Love it! Great for a cleansing (not stripping) shampoo and I don't have upper back breakouts anymore.
*Dr. Bronner's Almond Castile Soap - Haven't tried this but it smells delicious, so I know this will make a great body wash.
*NOW Avocado Oil - Purchased on a whim but I needed an oil to moisturize my feet
*R.W. Knudsen Orange Mango Juice - Recovering from the flu and I need Vitamin C. Plus it was on sale.

Can't wait to use my new stuff...reviews and updates later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment