Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair Strife!

OMG! What in the H-E-double hockey sticks is up with my hair today?

Saturday, I did a co-wash, henna, honey and Vatika oil hair treatment, followed by two strand twists with Miss Jessies Curly Meringue. My hair feels great , the color is subtle, and the curl definition is fine, but overall my hair is just BLAH... Blah like I'm viewing my hair in black and white blah...

Maybe it's due in part to my lack of eyebrow grooming? Or my D&G Erkel 2000 eyeglasses? Or the fact that it's Monday, and I'm operating on 4-5 hours of sleep (hence why I'm in glasses today)? Nothwithstanding all these possiblilites, I can't put my finger on it, but for the past two days my hair is missing that je ne sais quoi. Now I know that 2-3 day old hair is usually too fresh, but come on this is ridiculous! Yes, I am my own worst critic, so to the untrained eye, my hair probably looks fab(eh!).

Once again I will be scouring Google, Fotki and BHM for style inspriation because at the rate that I'm going with my hair, I will be Wig-a-li-cious by the end of this week.

Viewer discression is advised :(....

No comments:

Post a Comment